Do you want your business to meet the needs of your clients and also your own needs and secret desires? Trying to figure out how to grow and scale in a smarter way? So many photographers look outwardly for answers. But, have you ever paused to look at your client experience? Michael Lebouff says “a satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all,” but are you really satisfying your customers so you stand out like the infamous Jenna Kutcher or sought-after senior photographer Amanda Holloway?
And what kind of lengths do you go to, to satisfy clients? Editing until 2 a.m. and then waking up cranky to your kids instead of waking up rested and recharged for them? Answering every ping, ding, and email at all hours because you feel like you have to be available at the drop of a hat to satisfy your clients? Do you ever feel like you could serve your clients better, but you don’t know what exactly to do and you struggle to find enough time just to do the basics? Don’t worry—I’ve got you! It’s your turn to create a client experience that astonishes your clients, saves you time, and scales your business.
IN THIS CLIENT EXPERIENCE PLAYBOOK, YOU RECEIVE:
- A video course - that teaches you the exact steps necessary to create a branded client experience that keeps you more organized and efficient than ever before and gets you swamped with clients who love you every step of the way
- Printable worksheets - designed to help you fuel steady growth by laying out your entire customer experience so that you set yourself apart and increase your perceived value in the eyes of your clients
- Step-by-step instructions on how to map out the right client experience timeline - from the moment someone hears about you until the moment you send them on their way with their final images in hand and every (often overlooked) step in between.
- Proven examples - of how to turn an ordinary client experience into an outstanding, 5-star experience plus what one luxury hotel can teach us about delighting clients and delivering a personal experience that increases word of mouth referrals
- Strategic insight - into why focusing on the customer is not only the right thing to do but the profitable thing to do and the smartest way to do both without getting burned out
- The exact key touchpoints - where you must engage with clients to bond them to you plus what to do to liven up their experience and build unbreakable trust so they book you over and over again
- Trello swipe file - of a 5-star, elevated client experience workflow with a detailed checklist that puts more focus on your clients, drives greater success, makes things easier for you so you free up more time, and (BONUS) shows you exactly where to add branded materials so you look more polished and put-together. Plus, this workflow also includes a comprehensive social media workflow, blog post workflow, and I’ve made it super easy for you to slot in your unique process steps and photography checklist by adding additional touchpoints for the day before the session, day of the session, and days after the session.
- Exactly what systems - to use that can give you hours back each week, eliminate having to recreate the wheel, and help you stand out as an efficient and organized business that never drops the ball
take a look at these bonus sections!
- An Introduction to Trello - Video Course that shows you the platform’s ins-and-outs plus the smartest way to use it for your business
- A video walkthrough - of how to use Trello to automate your editorial calendar and plan social media and blog content