A crowd-favorite, this comprehensive collection of canned emails helps you clear your inbox faster and spend ½ the time responding to inquiries and new clients. Scripted exclusively by my conversion copywriter, you’ll never again wonder how to respond to an email or what you should say to turn a lead into a booked client.
Take control of your inbox plus know exactly what to say to land clients, bond them to you, and deliver an elevated client experience by having these 19 email templates on hand. You’ll wow clients from the moment they reach out to you until you say goodbye and ask for feedback (yes! I give you an email for that too, so you can accumulate a hot stack of testimonials for social proof!) Plus, I even show you what to say in a friendly follow up after a client’s project is long over so you’re always top of mind when they’re ready to book again or send someone your way.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE EMAIL TEMPLATE COLLECTION?
- Instant access to your 22-page digital download so you can easily implement what should be one of the first systems in your business
- 19 done-for-you emails that pair perfectly with the client experience workflow plus prompts that show you exactly where to quickly personalize each email to make a genuine connection, leave an impression, and keep your brand voice in all of your correspondence
email templates included in this collection:
- Initial Inquiry Response
- Thanks for meeting me
- The Proposal
- Thanks for booking
- Serve and Educate
- Client Information Questionnaire
- Session Location Confirmation
- Final Payment Reminder
- Day of Session - Thank You
- Day After Session - Thank You
- You’re On the Blog
- Gallery Delivery
- Client Testimonial
plus these bonus email templates
because we know that these situations come up and now you have the exact response to use at your fingertips:
- How to respond when a client says you're too expensive
- What to say when you’re already booked
- A "Checking-In" Template when you (still) need a client response
- The "Whoops! I've made a mistake"
- The Client Hasn't Paid Yet Template
- The "I'm Going Out of Town" Email