Get my popular photographer workflow playbook AND my crowd-favorite collection of 19 scripted emails to clear your inbox faster and uplevel your client experience all in one. A powerhouse business bundle for photographers who want to get their time back and deliver a top client experience, the photographer workflow bundle is for those who want to scale their business, streamline their processes, and serve clients with their whole hearts without getting burned out.
No more responding to emails on the fly, spending hours in your inbox, missing the details, or failing to have a proven workflow to follow with every single client that ensures they’re spreading your name all over town.
The photographer workflow playbook includes:
- Strategic advice on the best way to unpack your client experience and get started mapping out a more effective and efficient one
- The exact list of steps it takes to deliver an outstanding, 5-star client experience
- Trello swipe file of a 5-star, elevated client experience workflow with a detailed checklist that puts more focus on your clients, drives greater success, makes things easier for you so you free up more time, and (BONUS) shows you exactly where to add branded materials so you look more polished and put-together. Plus, this workflow also includes a comprehensive social media workflow, blog post workflow, and I’ve made it super easy for you to slot in your unique process steps and photography checklist by adding additional touchpoints for the day before the session, day of the session, and days after the session.
- Trello Help! that walks you through exactly how to use Trello to manage your entire projects from start to finish
- An Introduction to Trello Video Course that shows you the platform’s ins-and-outs plus the smartest way to use it for your business
- A video walkthrough of how to use Trello to automate your editorial calendar and plan social media and blog content
An added training session on Honeybook that shows you exactly how to use this popular client management platform and community for your client experience and workflow.
And the email templates collection includes:
- Instant access to your 22-page digital download so you can easily implement what should be one of the first systems in your business
- 19 done-for-you emails that pair perfectly with the client experience workflow plus prompts that show you exactly where to quickly personalize each email to make a genuine connection, leave an impression, and keep your brand voice in all of your correspondence
email templates included in this collection:
- Initial Inquiry Response
- Thanks for meeting me
- The Proposal
- Thanks for booking
- Serve and Educate
- Client Information Questionnaire
- Session Location Confirmation
- Final Payment Reminder
- Day of Session - Thank You
- Day After Session - Thank You
- You’re On the Blog
- Gallery Delivery
- Client Testimonial
plus these bonus email templates
because we know that these situations come up and now you have the exact response to use at your fingertips:
- How to respond when a client says you're too expensive
- What to say when you’re already booked
- A "Checking-In" Template when you (still) need a client response
- The "Whoops! I've made a mistake"
- The Client Hasn't Paid Yet Template
- The "I'm Going Out of Town" Email